National Catholic Register has a top ten movie priest list here. They have some great films on that list, and I would like to suggest a few more:
1. The Fugitive-1947-John Ford film with Henry Fonda as a fugitive priest in a Central American nation where the Church is under attack.
3. Seven Cities of Gold-1955-Michael Rennie gives a stunningly good portrayal of Blessed Junipero Serra.
4. Left Hand of God-1955-Humphrey Bogart is a fugitive mercenary masquerading as a priest in China.
5. The Assisi Underground-1985-True story of the efforts of a priest and his flock to hide Jews in World War 2 Italy. Ben Cross gives a great performance as the priest.
6. Fighting Father Dunne-1948-Pat O’Brien stars in this film tribute to the work of Father Peter J. Dunne for homeless newsboys in Saint Louis at the beginning of the last century.
7. The Devil at 4 O’Clock-1961-Spencer Tracy is a cantakerous priest determined to save the kids at a leper colony before a volcano erupts.
8. San Francisco-1936-Spencer Tracy again as a priest in San Francisco before the 1905 earthquake.
9. Miracle of the Bells-1948-Listed only for the shock effect of Frank Sinatra as a priest! Actually a rather good film with Fred MacMurray giving a fine performance as a cynical, at first, Hollywood press agent carrying out the last request of a dead actress. An overlooked gem.
10. Francis of Assisi-1961-Braford Dillman is very good as Saint Francis, but Dolores Hart, who went on to become a cloistered nun, steals every scene she is in as Saint Clare.